Some of our work is provided through our social meetups for all LGBT+ communities and allies.
All are welcome to attend – we discuss a variety of topics from books, news stories, latest pride events, social events or sexual, spiritual, emotional health, whatever topic arises.
Look below at our meetup groups or check our calendar for whats on
Fareham – Coffee #1, West Street
- 2nd and 4th Saturdays 2pm – 4pm
Gosport – Katies Vinyl Bar & Kitchen, 134 High Street (near to Fairhalls Estate Agent)
- Tuesday 6pm – 8pm
Portsmouth – Costa Coffee, Isambard Brunel Road (next to Portsmouth & Southsea Station)
- 1st & 3rd Saturdays 11am – 1pm
QA Hospital, Portsmouth – Atrium, Level A Main Entrance – turn to go behind main reception
- Wednesdays from 10am – 2pm and 4pm – 8pm
- This venue has the opportunity for you to speak to someone confidentially, just pop along or email to make an appointment
Southampton – The Art House, 178 Above Bar St (Guildhall end)
- 1st Saturday from 3pm – 5pm
Winchester – Costa Coffee, High Street
- 2nd Saturday from 5pm – 7pm
We are looking to extend the LGBT+ Meetups into other areas such as IOW, Eastleigh, Romsey, Ringwood, Havant and other areas.
Please share this page to let all your friends know about our Meetups
If you or someone you know would like to help out please go to our Support page.