Fancy meeting for coffee and cake and being a peer mentor for others?
What does being a peer mentor mean…
- be a focal point for the group
- support those with individual needs
- signpost when necessary
- engage others in conversation
- help reduce isolation
- encourage individuals to meet others
- liaise with organisation coordinator
- having fun
- show empathy
Depending on the coffee group, your only commitment is to be available on:
- Saturdays from 11am to 1pm; or
- Tuesdays from 2pm to 4pm (Trans group only); or
- Monthly evening support for Family and Friends from 7pm to 9pm
- and an occasional monthly meeting with the coordinator.
We appreciate that not everyone can commit to every week, so we ensure that there are at least two peer mentors per group, to provide flexibility for you and us.
Please contact Tom for a chat on 03000 08 08 67 or email email@example.com